C. P. R. Great Lakes Steamer In Canadian Lock at Sault Ste. Marie
- Gillespie, G. F., Attributed name
- Item Type
- The Canadian Pacific Railway steamboat in the Canadian locks at Sault Sainte Marie. It is not clear whether the artist G. F. Gillespie intended this to be the KEEWATIN or the ASSINIBOIA.
- A divided back postcard. Postally Unused.
- "C. P. R. Great Lakes Steamer In Canadian Lock at Sault Ste. Marie" "G. F. Gillespie"
- Date of Original
- c. 1935
Width: 8.8 cm
Height: 14.1 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Michigan, United States
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes