- Park, J. G., Photographer
- Item Type
- Stereoview of the Canadian Navigation Company steamboat MAGNET in the Lachine Canal
- Parks' studio was located at 188 St. James Street from 1871-75.
- "Canadian and American Scenery, By J. G. Parks."
J.G. Parks, Photographer,
188 St. James Street, Montreal"
"Views of Montreal, Quebec, Canadian and American Scenery.
Photographed and Published by J. G. Parks.
Five First Prizes, and an extra Prize awarded to J. G. Parks at the Provincial Exhibitions."
- J. G. Parks
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, QU
- Date of Original
- c 1871-75
Width: 17.6 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.4974736722799 Longitude: -73.5520505905151
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to the applicable Canadian or American laws. No restrictions on use.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address