- Item Type
- Carte de visite of the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat CORSICAN in the rapids of the Saint Lawrence River. This is probably intended to represent the Lachine Rapids.
- It appears to be based on a photograph but has been substantially retouched.
- Handwritten on reverse: "July 24 1877" [could be "87"]
- McFarlin & Speck
- Place of Publication
- Moravia, N. Y.
- Date of Original
- c 1877
Width: 16.5 cm
Height: 10.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.4127919238202 Longitude: -73.5899448394775
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address