"S. S. DOVER" near Manitou - Georgian Bay
- Bald, J. W., Photographer
- Item Type
- Real Photo postcard of the Georgian Bay Tourist Company steamboat CITY OF DOVER in Georgian Bay near Manitou
- The Mills List identifies her as CITY OF DOVER, a vessel converted from a fishing tug in 1921 and operated until her retirement in 1960.
- ""S. S. DOVER" near Manitou - Georgian Bay
J.W. Bald Series"
Reverse: "Real Photo Post Card J. W. Bald's Series Midland, Canada"
- J. W. Bald
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes