Freighter Pathfinder in Heavy Sea Geo Bay
- Bald, J. W., Photographer
- Item Type
- Real Photo postcard of the Upper Lakes Shipping steamboat PATHFINDER on Georgian Bay in fairly heavy seas.
- Built in 1906 as SAMUEL MATHER she was renamed PATHFINDER in 1925, and was subsequently known as GODERICH
- "Frieghter Pathfinder in Heavy Sea Geo Bay
J.W. Bald Midland"
Reverse: "Real Photo Post Card J. W. B."
- J. W. Bald
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Maritime History of the Great Lakes