- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of the Yonge Street wharves in Toronto with at least four steamboats in the view. The second steamboat from the left is the OCEAN. The central wharves are both passenger facilities with crowds getting on the Niagara Navigation Company steamboat CHIPPEWA. To the right lies the Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Company steamboat TORONTO
- Divided back. Postally unused.
- "Harbor. Toronto, Canada"
Reverse" "A 730.7." "Private Post Card"
Logo: "CNO" [?]
- Date of Original
- c 1905
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.634444 Longitude: -79.370833
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmailwalter@maritimehistoryofthegreatlakes.caWWW address