Mouth of Buffalo River, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Mystery Question
- Which laker is this?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Coloured postcard of a laker steaming out of Buffalo harbor past the lighthouse into Lake Erie. According to the notes on the face of the postcard the lighthouse tender CROCUS is lying off the supply depot on the south pier.
- "Mouth of Buffalo River, Buffalo, N.Y."
Handwritten: "Main Light and Lighthouse tender CROCUS lying at Buoy and supply depot on South Pier"
Reverse: "T.P. & Company N.Y. No. 3 Made in Germany"
- T.P. & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Edward Herman Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 42.8782106105523 Longitude: -78.8876295089722
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Maritime History of the Great LakesEmail:email@example.com